The Yorkshire Shooting Show 2026
Skol Knives at the Yorkshire Shooting Show 2026
Skol Knives will be heading north for the Yorkshire Shooting Show on 26th & 27th September 2026.
I’ll be bringing a good selection of my latest handmade knives, including hunting knives, bushcraft knives and some one-off Damascus steel knives.
Every Skol knife is handmade by me in my workshop, using a range of quality blade steels and handle materials including natural and stabilised woods, antler and other unusual materials. No mass production – just individually made knives designed to work.
I’ll have several of my latest handmade hunting knives at the show, alongside Damascus knives and practical bushcraft designs. While I like my knives to look good, they are first and foremost working tools.
That’s why the Skol Knives motto is Built to be used.
Shows are also a great opportunity to actually pick up a knife, see how it feels in the hand and have a chat with the person who made it.
So if you’re visiting the Yorkshire Shooting Show 2026, come and find the Skol Knives stand, have a look at what I’ve been making and say hello.
Skol Knives – Handmade Knives UK
Built to be used.
Comments
Post a Comment